5 Easy Step to Catching Your Leaks
Position the tarp under the leak
Secure it to a roof truss with the tie wire
Attach the hose to the tarp and run it down to the bucket
Call the appropriate maintenance personnel
Our products are used by many of the nation's top retailers.
For stores with drop ceilings
The LeakReady® kit can be installed above the ceiling tiles - making it
invisible to customers! The ultimate water diversion system!
Great Addition To Your Maintenance Tools
- Easy to use - can be installed in minutes by only one employee
- Lightweight - weighs only 8.5 pounds
- Stores easily - easily fits into storage closets with its compact design
- Convenient - everything you need to control the leak, all in one place
- Durable & reusable - the kit lasts for years and years, great roof leak protection
Discounts are available for orders of 10 or more Made in the USA Fire Rated tarps available
and I no longer have to worry about ceiling leaks.
A. Kane -- Lewis Center, Ohio
Twenty-seven percent of downtime for businesses is caused by water
costing between 1 to 2.8 million dollars in lost revenue.
Most of this downtime can be prevented with a little planning and less than $100.
Get your tarp or leak kit now and have leak protection on hand at all times!